Back at the keyboard. Difficult to see the monitor for images of rainforest-covered islands and red desert landscapes floating before my eyes. I highly recommend both Fraser Island and the Red Centre as travel destinations.
There’s only one thing that you can do with 2 weeks of feed reader items – hit the “mark as read” button. However, these things caught my eye before I did:
- Do scientists really believe in open science? over at peanutbutter
- Mike’s open science page on the Nodalpoint wiki
- Bio::Blogs 12 – the first anniversary edition
- Andrew tries out Google Desktop for Linux
- A bunch of new content in PLoS Computational Biology
- Non-science: I still miss John Peel; here’s Alf’s Peel Sessions mashup
Apologies to anyone else who posted interesting content this last week or two.