Way too busy for a proper blog post, here’s some links to resources that caught my eye in the past week:
- Very big science: Genome-wide association study of 14,000 cases of seven common diseases and 3,000 shared controls (Nature). Everyone is discussing this tour-de-force study.
- More big science: Genome-Wide Mapping of in Vivo Protein-DNA Interactions (Science)
- Thanks to Euan for my invite to Scintilla, a new NPG aggregator that seems to build on his previous work with Postgenomic
- A great series of how-tos from Pierre: Mapping NCBI/PUBMED, testing Nature Network batch invites and Translating DNA to protein with the Google Web Toolkit
- Nature Precedings, another NPG initiative to share early research findings, via Pedro