Some articles of interest for November 23rd.
- Life in the universal porridge – am I alone in thinking that this “anthropic universe” stuff is drivel?
- Science in culture: Burning Bush – exhibition on Australian bushfires, at our very own University Art Museum
- Global variation in copy number in the human genome – first large-scale study of human CNVs
- Human embryonic stem cell lines derived from single blastomeres
- Polo kinase controls cell-cycle-dependent transcription by targeting a coactivator protein – and my software agrees :)
- In vivo enhancer analysis of human conserved non-coding sequences
- Structure of the E. coli signal recognition particle bound to a translating ribosome – another in the growing set of “large” structures